IN NO EVENT SHALL AXIS FOILS BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, WHETHER ARISING UNDER CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY. Such damages include but are not limited to loss of profits, loss of use of the goods, damage to property, and claims of third parties.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations.
- AXIS Foils will warranty all products, with some exceptions, sold by AXIS Foils determined to have defects in material or workmanship, for the time period of one year from the date of purchase.
- The warranty applies only to AXIS Foils products purchased from Authorized AXIS Foils Dealers, and is valid for the original purchaser only.
- Used and demo products are sold "as is" and do not carry a warranty.
- The warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear and damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship. Damage caused by use of the product outside its intended purpose is not covered by warranty.
- All warranty coverage is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product, unless authorized in writing from AXIS Foils.
- Damage from natural causes, such as hurricanes, tornadoes, floods and storms are not covered under warranty.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt, and must clearly identify the dealer, date of purchase and the item.
- Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty period only.
- All products being replaced under warranty must either be returned to AXIS Foils or destroyed. If product is to be destroyed, AXIS Foils’ Warranty Department will instruct customer to destroy product and send photo documentation before shipping replacement.
- If the product needs to be returned to AXIS Foils, the customer is responsible for the cost of shipping products, freight prepaid, and insured. AXIS Foils assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department. Shipping charges are nonrefundable.
WARRANTY PRODUCT GUIDELINESHere are a few things that are NOT covered:
- Any problem resulting from misuse, abuse, impact or neglect, including storage and handling of the board.
- Seizing, rust, and corrosion of foil and hardware due to improper care and maintenance.
- Chips, dings and cosmetic blemishes caused from use.
- Damage caused by modification or use of improper hardware.
- Damage or loss of foil from use with a non-AXIS Foils foil board.
- Damage to foil, foil board and/or loss of foil caused by improper installation, improper tightening of hardware or impact with any object.