SUP Foil Package - Ultra Short Fuselage
The AXIS Foils S-Series is by far the best performer on the market today. The engineering, the stiffness on each connection point and the strength of the design, outperforms any other surf/sup/downwind/pump/wake/wind/kite foil on the market. The S-Series front wings, rear wings and components are interchangeable. You can keep on adding different size masts, front wings, rear wings or fuselages as your style and skill level evolve. The modularity of the design, stiffness of each component and overall engineering make the AXIS S-Series the ultimate foil for any style of riding.
We offer the following front wings for SUP:
- 1020mm (wingspan) carbon wing is ideal for small bumps and heavier riders. Also, great for dock starts and pumping, incredibly stable and super easy to ride.
- 920mm (wingspan) carbon wing is the allround workhorse in our wing collection. Great for small to medium size bumps, stable and super easy to ride.
- 900mm (wingspan) carbon wing is a high performance, higher aspect front wing designed for speed. You won't believe the speed and carving on this wing.
- 820mm (wingspan) carbon wing is a bit faster and a bit surfier than its larger siblings. Great for medium+ size bumps, fast downwinders, and all round performance riding.
- 750mm (wingspan) carbon wing is a great wing for larger size bumps where agility and quick side to side carving is desired, as well as lighter riders.
- 680mm (wingspan) carbon wing would be small for SUP for most, but an incredible SURF and kite wing. Fast and high performing for SURF, while slower and powdery feeling for KITE.
We offer the following rear wings for SUP - Ultra Short Fuselage:
- 400mm (wingspan) carbon rear wing, is our most recent creation for even looser riding and quick carves and turns.
The AXIS Foils S-Series package includes the following:
- Front carbon wing (strong and lightweight), with its cover (your choice of sizing)
- Rear carbon wing (strong and lightweight), with its cover (your choice of sizing)
- Your choice of mast length (45cm, 60cm, 68cm, 75cm, 90cm, 105cm)
- Quick release base plate / Foil Mount (just loosen the bolts to disconnect), 3D CNCed anodized aluminium
- S-Series Ultra Short fuselage (3D CNCed anodized aluminium)
- Stainless steel torx screwset & torx keys (strongest screwhead that won't strip)
- Tef Gel anti-seize lubricant (a must have to prevent the aluminum parts from seizing)
- Travel bag (fits all parts, but the front wing which has its own bag/cover)
These guides are meant to serve as suggestions, riders adjust to their abilities. AXIS Foils assumes no responsibility for misuse of equipment outside of suggested guidelines.