We're so grateful you chose AXIS Foils, and we understand that having issues with your gear is annoying. We'll respond to you as soon as possible and will do our best to get you taken care of.
Please be aware, the more information (including pictures) you provide, the easier it will be for us to process your claim and get you back on the water.
Please email the warranty claim information to email@example.com
Claim Process -
1. To review a warranty claim, it's important that we receive all the necessary information from you. Again, any information missed will delay processing of your warrant PLEASE INCLUDE ALL INFORMATION AND DO NOT FORGET TO ATTACH IMAGES
- Your name and contact information. (Name, phone number, email)
- Product model, year and size.
- Description of the issue.
- Detailed images of the issue with damaged area clearly identified (10MB file size limit) These must be attached IN THE EMAIL no Dropbox links, no Facebook links no external links of any kind. Only JPG or PNG formats
- Receipt/proof of purchase clearly showing the date of purchase and dealer name.
2. Warranty claims can be submitted via the warranty form or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the above information included in the email.
3. One of our team members will be in touch to discuss your claim. In the height of our season, contact and turnaround time may be delayed .
4. We will contact you with further instructions regarding your claim.
5. If product is being returned to AXIS Foils for review, all return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
That email again is email@example.com